HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

watcher use your eyes, page-11

1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    The difference this time is the daily candles are being managed quite well. Most of yesterdays buying was at 12/12.5c and monday at 11/11.5c , yet we always retrace at end of day. Some of that retrace slack is already being taken up on a daily basis.
    There is increasingly healthy buying taking place. Of course, no share goes up in a straight line, but PSY is gathering momentum on meaningful news updates and technology breakthroughs as we head much closer to signing revenue generating deals.
    There is still a lot of news to come in my opinion. The fact that we have a working product will probably mean many opportunities and deals could come all at once, it could literally open the flood gates

PSY went from 4c to 50c three years ago just on the back of one LumiMEMS chip on the lab bench. At that stage there were still technical issues with mass fabrication of wafers, and the NIR Spectrometer wasn't even mentioned until at least a year later.
    PSY in 2017 is a very serious proposition now, we have made a lot of scientific progress in under three years R&D. If PSY can jump from 50c+ on one prototype chip in late 2014, then in my humble opinion they are well placed to far exceed that share price this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 850000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.