IBX 17.4% 2.7¢ imagion biosystems limited

Watcher, page-33

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Alright makes sense I firmly believe lock downs are the leading and only cause of the delays, for example here in Sydney restrictions have been so tight that stepping out even to get groceries feels like committing a crime.
    The situation in Melbourne is possibly worse. Even pregnant women are hesitant to go into a hospital because they're afraid of the virus. I can't imagine a person with a severe illness like cancer opting to put themselves at risk for a sake of a trial. So it's understandable that the delays are happening.

And also the sensitive nature of the illness gives the company too little of an option at providing cash incentives on ethical grounds. It will be like "Oh come in for a trial if you have Cancer, we will pay you $10k and you will be on your way". I'm sure they had discussed this at the beginning.

From the very beginning of the trials, there has been ongoing lock downs and lets face it that's the only excuse the company could give about the delayed trials, and I don't disagree with them.

Good news is that states are set to open up soon with vaccine targets being hit and there will definitely be more people signing up for "Non- Essential" activities like participating in a trial.

Human trials and safety data is one of the last remaining major hurdles the company has to jump over to surely passing the $300 Million MC at the least.

In my opinion, these prices are an absolute bargain, seeing that the exact thing happened close to May. Everyone was down ramping management, the company, the tech when we were trading flat around 7- 8 cents. And BANG, news comes in and we were up to 12 cents in a couple of days, up 50%. I think that's a healthy gamble most people are willing to take. Heck, if it drops to 4-5 cents purely based on delayed trials, I will sure go above my 20% allocation. And to be honest, like you, I'm waiting on piling up a bit more on bargained parcels like the recent drop to 6.2 cents.

Anyways, Good Luck to Everyone! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $962.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $798 29.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22230 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 31130 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.