CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

50c or $1 would be mind-blowing, but as we all know, we tend to...

1. 120 Posts.
    50c or $1 would be mind-blowing, but as we all know, we tend to sell on the way up and miss out on the riches when they DO top out at 50c. My plan is to sell **some** on the way up and take some well needed profits, but keep a good sized packet .......that others can just chase me for....... (with a 15% stop-loss attached) .......and just see where they go in another year.

I have sold too many times on maidens at 100-500% profit, thinking initially that I have done really well...... but then missed out on the 1400% to 4000% and the 40-50 cents!!! Recent case in point: PLS......I don't expect QBL will be to bauxite, as SIR was with the Nova nickel ($5 !!), but if we can just get them to 15c before the 10c options expire late next year, I will be happy!

Lessons learned FROM hindsight are no good IN hindsight; they need to be applied for the FUTURE, with good empirical analysis, trustworthy gut feelings and credible sense of WHEN to leave the table, .........and a whole lot of LUCK and PATIENCE!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.