WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Watching JB, page-83

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Easter eggs, September to remember, even car accidents with donkeys delaying "market sensitive" announcements. It all happens this end of the ASX :p If JB is exiting 4ce to spend more time on WFE maybe there's a hint of hope that we did in fact pick the unicorn stock and through a comedy of errors come out the other end victorious. If he has been forced out as some posters are suggesting can't help but think WFE has been doomed from the very beginning with an ASX and it's own "merry band of followers" and accomplices (perhaps some in this forum) providing a vendetta against our BODs making it near impossible to progress with anything over time. With the amount of interest over the years from non holders nothing would surprise me. Expect the worst, hope for the best.......and soon!! I'm with you Delta think I need a hobby that doesn't involve a tin foil hat. On a side note finding out about 4ce Monday..........this mob loves being punctual so I'm sure will be waiting a few more weeks.....or years was it? I can't remember?? our BODs are worthy of great scrutiny ATM but Personal attacks on a public forum are still unacceptable. let's just get this announcement out and move on. Step it up WFE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.