WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Watching JB, page-84

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Mr_delta, I was talking to my wife this morning and my conspiration theory was somehow similar to yours.

Upcoming 4CE announcement might indeed be about JB stepping down. If this is the case there could be two major reasons for that and JB might be planning this step to address both, depending on which one will eventuate:
    1) ASX accepts proposed deal and next WFE announcement is positive. Then he might be stepping down from 4CE to focus on WFE.
    2) ASX rejects it and he might be stepping down to protect 4CE.

Of course, this is pure speculation on my side and I am sharing it with you just to entertain us while we wait for it. In the end, upcoming 4CE announcement might be about something completely different. It is just interesting that next WFE announcement appears to be imminent and 4CE is anticipating significant managerial change and seems to be waiting on something before announcing it.

On a more realistic note, I know we all are very frustrated, but surely the end is near. We’ll shall see soon enough what it is going to be. Somehow, I am still positive as I can see WFE is pushing for this to happen.

We all can lose something here, but the person who can lose the most is JB himself. I know many people are accusing him of various things, but whatever you think of him, it is clear he must know this is not only about WFE future, but foremost about his own.

Funny thing is, ASX can approve or reject proposed deal as they wish and their decision is going to seal JB's professional future. Must be really scary for him, as once submitted he has no control over it.
    This gives me some comfort because it means he must be doing all he can to make it as good as possible. And clearly it is not just him working on it. So I will wait and unless I hear from ASX and until then this deal is still on the table and I have my hope.

Those of you who were following QBL/CGB re-compliance process in 2018/2019 must think ours is pretty normal and there is nothing to stress about . What a circus that was! Some of you might want to look at their announcements around that time to see how that process went. And yet they still got relisted at the end.

Wish you all the best! All IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.