NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Heres another little snipet that i found.....Looks like things...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Heres another little snipet that i found.....Looks like things are going to heat up very soon ...

Neon poised to put its cards on the table
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wednesday, 11 January 2012
    Marija Stojkovic

NEON Energy hopes to be in a position to announce its forward strategy in a matter of weeks for its two offshore Vietnam blocks that could potentially have world class oil and gas resources.

Speaking to Energy News Premium Neon chief financial officer Ben Newton said Neon was evaluating expressions of interest from third parties interested in joint venturing in the blocks.

“We hope to be in a position to let the market know what’s happening on that very soon,” he said.

Neon opened a data room for blocks 105 and 120 last June spurred by significant industry interest after the company reported Block 120 could host best estimate unrisked prospective resources of 2.67 billion barrels of oil.

Block 105, further to the north, is estimated to contain unrisked prospective resources of 1.7-21.4 trillion cubic feet of gas.

Newton told ENP it was too early to disclose the company’s expected way forward, but he did say Neon would “retain a material interest in both blocks.”

The two blocks in which Neon holds a 50% stake, are situated adjacent to acreage held by international and domestic majors including ExxonMobil, Chevron and Petronas. Australia’s Santos and Origin Energy also have blocks in the vicinity of Neon’s acreage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.