XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

watching the market turning points....

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

The chart below shows the past 20 major peaks and troughs of the XJO correlated to the tops and bottoms of the Cycle Sum chart, indicating a reasonably good fit.

On the basis that the cycles dominant in the XJO remaining stable for the next two weeks or so, we can perhaps place some expectation that the cycle sum will likewise generate a reasonably good fit for the area shaded, which is the forecasted period into the future.

For those interested in trading the market's major turning points, perhaps the 14th Dec 2010 ( plus minus a day ) is worthy of some attention in case the cycle sum forecast for this intermediate turning point turns out to be another reasonably good fit.

Let's keep a watch and see what happens, shall we?

Remember all forecasts are merely forecasts...On the basis of fairness, I need to say that among other descriptions received from traders in the past for my cycle sum chart included..." all mumbo jumbo," " hiding behind technical jargon", " perfect curve fitting..", "..manipulating the correlation.."

So please be aware that this chart is solely for entertainment purposes and in consequence, is not suitable for trading. One way to use this chart is to conduct your own technical analysis using your favourite tools to see whether this cycle sum forecasted date is close to the major turning point of your preferred technique.

I hope you have been thoroughly entertained by this chart:)

Cheers!

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.