MMN macmin silver ltd

watching with interest, page-6

1. 5,382 Posts.
    G'day Snake13
    I hold mmn/oa/o
    macmin is a silver play and is almost totally reliant on the price of silver, particularly in aus$. They need a price above aus$9 to make the mine profitable. Macmins management are very bullish on silver (as am I) they are expecting far higher prices for silver in the next few years, as their proposed mine has a life of only around 3 years timing is critical. This means that if the pos in aus$ doesn't look like continuing on up they will probably postpone mining. If you are not very bullish on silver don't buy macmin as the companys stategy may fit your ideas. Like those that say they should hurry up and get the mine into operation, that is not the plan, the plan is to get a mine going at the start of the big run in the price of silver, use profits to prove up further reserves and see the value of the company rocket. At this stage it looks to me like silver should take off within 3 years, it could be a lot sooner but everything happens in slow motion in the markets in my experience. Currently silver in US$ (and macmin) is sitting on the rising support line after the recent major pullback. Wether silver hits the dizzy heights I'm anticipating we will have to wait and see. Buy macmin if you are a diehard silver bull or on technical signals, but don't buy it and then winge that they haven't got a mine going yet, its all about silver.
    A few charts below, I hope this helps
    cheers
    Rod

first a 4 year US$ silver chart

next a 14 year aus$ silver chart

here is a chart is new guinea gold which is 30% owned by macmin, I think the value to macmins share price is about 1 cent to every 7.5 cents of ngg?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.