GPN greater pacific gold limited

matchbox, I agree but sometimes the asx can assess that both...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    matchbox, I agree but sometimes the asx can assess that both companies are sensitive to the news and put both in th.
    The timing of news today could work out pretty good also with the result of the wa election which will have a lot of investors/traders thinking about increasing their positions in uranium stocks like yrr and gpn. They are both in the spec category which makes them a cheap option for leverage if the market starts to dip it's toes in uranium stocks with wa tenements. Will be interesting to see what happens during the course of the week to see if their is widespread buying of U stocks as the result in WA is historic in terms of a Labor government state government being defeated that clearly had an anti uranium mining policy position as one of it's key policy positions in the election campaign. This has never occurred before in Australia's political history.
    What I think Carpenter missed was the changing community opinion on the general interest in energy that is based on lower carbon emissions and sustainable large scale energy.
    The community is starting to talk about energy more and more and the emotional debate is changing to the green energy with scale.
    Could be a good few months for uranium stocks with WA tenements I think......will see soon won't we.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.