CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

I will watch this one like a hawke from here. Impressive...

1. 407 Posts.
    I will watch this one like a hawke from here. Impressive resource, which is only going to get bigger from here.

I am looking out for steady increases in production. Not sure if this is unrealistic but 120,000 oz production for Jan then 140k for feb, 160k for march, 180k for Apr and 200k for May would be great. I would rather see these incremental steps as opposed to inconsistent monthly production rates.

If this can be achieved then 40 cents is very cheap. Some on here are wary and thats fair enough because there have been issues, as there normally are going from developer to producer.Exploration will take cre of itself and the current 25.9 moz reserve is sure to be upgraded in 2013. For me production is the key over the next few Months.

This was over a buck just over a year ago. Since then silver has dropped back a bit, there has been cost blowouts plant issues and targets have not been met. However CCU is a producer now generating cashflow and they seem confident that these production issues will be ironed out. It never ceases to amaze me how people buy explorers and developers and the SP goes off like a rocket even though they might be donkeys years away from production. Perhaps that is the way to make $ in this market?

Question:What will be the cost per ounce here once the mill is cranked up and producing circa 200,000 oz per month? I remember reading somewhere that lead will be produced as well which will bring costs down to about 9 bucks? This still happening?

I will jump on to this one sometime over the next few months if production gets sorted. I am unaware of any other silver producers in Aus making good money that are screaming buy at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.