XJO 0.30% 7,759.6 s&p/asx 200

watchout, wink weturns!

1. 4,960 Posts.
    Greetings Great Ones...

Well it appears as if my shortened suspension has been lifted and my priviledges as a poster reinstated.

W000t! Nice One!

I have included links to the three reports I wrote during the time of my suspension, they meay be of interest, and for what it is worth (FWIW) my current sentiment is cautious regarding the indices, with some expected downside in the coming week, particularly as upside targets, specifically for the XJO have been pretty much met, and I expect they will be met on either futures trading, if the SFE is open prior to cash open for the XJO on Tuesday or soon after cash open.

Thus once met, my perception is that there is more likely to be a reactive down move from these target levels... the strength of said may well not be enough to bring us to test lows created at on the Weekly timespan level though, and may indeed be more of a retrace before a final "Blowoff" and a protracted down period begins.

Here are the promised last weeks reports:

Tuesday's report

Wednesday's Report

Thursday's Report

As an aside... I don't think there was any great hole left without my input, the XJO thread is populated by many great readers and contributors, who more than cover my own view.

I would also like to specifically mention Paulbooma and note that he has stepped up his contributions to the XJO thread and Robbbbbbb's instigated (and abender's supported, lol) Weekend Charting thread in a big way. I'd like to beleive that my suspension gave BOOM the final kick in the pants he needed to get up here and show his stuff as comprehensively as he has (ooooh yeah wink will take Kudos from ANY source, being the showpony that he is, LOL)... every cloud has a silver lining, eh Paul?

Note, I do occassionally correspond with BOOM personally as well, but that is irrelevant to this point.

Cheers n beers n Happy Easter All

;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.