SHV 1.95% $4.19 select harvests limited

water allocations, page-2

1. 290 Posts.
    Thanks for keeping up to date.........

I continue to love this stock.....I feel that its 'natural current earnings per share is round 70 cents if it gets historic rain levels and almond prices rise a little off their historic low............I think 'good rain' and higher almond prices met with the already planted orchard growth will easy hit $1 eps in a fortunate year.

$1 eps depends on continuing management of Olam orchards and other orchards in administration.....

The more I think of it though.......SHV vertical integration right to the consumer is a business risk but more an outstanding benefit.....

SHV essential is almonds in this country......Without SHV, Olam could not viably sell almonds in this country.....of course, the global market is the main game....but putting the whole package together.....SHV is a compelling competitor and consolidation target........by continuing to own Australian almonds right to consumer level....Shv could bring on its own increased production in WA almost without a hitch.......I shall keep accumulating at opportune times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.19
Change
0.080(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $507.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.10 $4.22 $4.10 $294.1K 70.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 903 $4.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.20 1668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.