NLX 0.00% 6.4¢ nylex limited

planetone : “Bigmack you are the stupiest person i know of”………a...

1. 729 Posts.
    planetone : “Bigmack you are the stupiest person i know of”
    ………a throw away comment like the above really do contribute a great deal to any debate - hmmmn.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    spender1:” water conservation businesses are not the main game when it comes to solving such problems.”

That depends on your interpretation of “water conservation”.

As you know water conservation is not just a matter of ‘turning off the tap’ = using less water.

In Australia far too much storm water goes right down the drain rather than being collected and stored for later use.

Every roof is a catchment area that should be utilised at a much great rate than is presently the case.

We have several tanks connected to the gutters on our house. In fact that was the only water supply available when we bought our present home in Brisbane about 30 years ago.

Nylex is in the water storage tank business in addition to other areas of water conservation. Nylex will profit well once other local governments around Australia pick up on the lead by Brisbane City Council in this area.

Grey water can also be utilised for garden use and the like. Sewrage water can be treated and used for non-drinking purposes.

"Lord Mayor launches Australia’s biggest natural water mining system"
    http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/newsroom/home/news_detail.asp?ID=194

Imagine if golf courses and parks around Australia all used recycled water!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NLX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.