KRM 2.78% 3.5¢ kingsrose mining limited

Water ingress update

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I received the following today after requesting an update on the water ingress problem:

Dear xxxxx
    Thank you for your email.
    Water management remains a key focus and the Company remains committed to actively managing the water inflow and minimising its impact on productivity. To this end, four 200kw multi-stage pumping systems have been established on the 4 Level providing multiple layers of redundancy in the pumping system.
    The main mining focus for the June Quarter has been on the 5 Level sublevel development where due to space constraints, smaller pumping units have been installed to pump water out of the sublevels to the main 4 Level pumping stations. This is an interim measure which will be in place until the external shaft reaches the 5 Level horizon at which time, a large capacity pumping station will be installed with the ability to pump direct to surface. Until this occurs, production rates will be impacted.
    The grouting program has proven successful thus far and we still anticipate the sinking of the 5 Level shaft to recommence in the near future, with 75m of advance required to reach the 5 Level horizon which in turn will allow the setup of the main sump and pumping station, designed to dewater the entire mine.
    In relation to FY 2017 guidance and strategy, we anticipate being a position to provide a comprehensive update in late July.
    Kind Regards,

Joanna Kiernan | Company Secretary
    Kingsrose Mining Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $26.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $7.931K 225.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 238235 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 954320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ 75472
Last updated 15.08pm 29/04/2024 ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.