SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I am a loss as to what to do. As course so many of you will tell...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I am a loss as to what to do. As course so many of you will tell me that I am doing the wrong thing. I accept that. I have no funds to top-up nor accumulate. I have a small holding due to my low income. I brought 50% of my input went in at $1.05, just a couple weeks prior to Sunrise DFC (June 2018). The 25% input went in a couple months later (Aug 18), at $0.80. The last 25% input went in March 2019 at around $0.31. I would like to buy more but I don’t have funds.
    The story of CLQ is compelling to me and probably only me cos I am making a massive loss while the rest of the market thinks CLQ is a dog. There have been other stocks (I have owned) where I just sat and waited for a recovery and that strategy worked for me.
    I originally brought into CLQ for its water technology. Cobalt/nickel is a bonus for me. I guess I was very impatient and I should have learnt what DFS mean instead of being caught up with the hype - rushing in as usual. I am very reluctant to realise a 68% loss. Things will turn around. Every dog will have its day. Luckily I invested into PET as well and that at least is doing better for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.