Hello Trees, I have been trying to walk the talk of late and cut...

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hello Trees,

I have been trying to walk the talk of late and cut back a bit on the time I need vs want to spend on putting bread on the table. I knew this year was going to be demanding on many fronts so I decided to put some money into a fund manager's hands. I was a bit leery after 2008 and still haven't been able to completely not worry but the fund I chose has performed well. I still need to be online from 11.00pm-1am every night for bank reconciliations but I have found this to be my hotcopper time as well as I can jump between downloads so I still enjoy it. My eldest son has moved overseas so we plan to spend part of the year there and my youngest has recently made us grandparents which is exciting. Unfortunately he broke his leg 5 days before she was born so I have spent a bit of time helping out. I must admit I think I've forgotten a lot. So we've talked for a long time about living a simpler life so I'm trying to do exactly that. I have of late being doing a few scans at night while waiting so I might just dip my foot in the water occasionally. Still reckon TA is the way to go for me although I realise it doesn't apply to a lot of spec mining. Some of the guys in the short-term trading forum are brilliant in their map reading and exploratory knowledge. Cheers - Michele

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.