RNE 50.0% 0.1¢ renu energy limited

water requirements, page-13

1. 359 Posts.
    Re the condensate cooling systems employed, I am sure I have seen a schematic drawing at least, or maybe a photograph, of some existing plant somewhere that showed an extensive array of pretty large fans. Maybe in a past GDY report book?
    With the BP of the Kalina liquid being fairly low and the Innaminka ambient temperatures being fairly high on average cooling would be harder than say in Iceland.

On leaving the turbines though a very large percentage of the latent heat load in the vapour has of course been given up in providing the energy to turn the turbines.
    In conventional steam plants this exhaust vapour/condensate mix is often passed through a pipe coil(heat exchanger again) immersed in the cold feed or 'make up' water waiting to be injected into the boiler as more steam is being drawn off,thus maintaining the water level in the boiler.
    These little heat exchangers utilise the waste heat in the vapour/condensate from the turbine, or whatever device the steam has been used for,to 'pre-heat' this make up water so that the boiler is charged with water well above ambient which is better for boiler efficiency and of course requires that much less heat to boil it, thus saving fuel.

Possibly with the Kalina cycle a similar 'heat recovery' system is used to utilise the residual heat in the turbine vapours,condensing them back to liquid at the same time raising the heat of Kalina liquid prior to its being fed back through the main closed loop heat exchangers where the super-heated water from our beloved wells is fed in through its coils to boil and repressurise this Kalina fluid once more for driving the turbines.
    This is wordy but I hope clear enough for all to grasp.

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $764.1K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $261 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 121659375 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8813357 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.