WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

water rights confirmed by state of utah

1. 114 Posts.
    Hi there

Several Hot Copper posters have mentioned the challenge by environmentalists to the water rights which had been granted to Utah Energy Corporation (the wholly owned US subsidiary of White Canyon Uranium) as part of their permit to mine Daneros.

All environmental objections were dismissed as having no substance. The approval was granted by the State of Utah on 26 November 2009 - see their decision at:
    http://www.waterrights.utah.gov/cblapps/wrprint.exe?wrnum=09-2315

The hearing was held on 1 October 2009 and the Utah Divison of Water Rights confirmed / approved the water rights already granted to White Canyon. It is an interesting decison which shows how thoroughly prepared White Canyon has been in its development of the mine and in their lead up to deliver first ore to Denison which should occur any day now. You can access the decision at www.waterrights.utah.gov reference Water Right Number 09 - 2315 (A 78359).

(I would post it here but have been unable to do that !) In any case, it is good news.

I am confident more good news will flow .. they must be very very close to first delivery of ore to Denison ... !

Cheers glow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.