WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

Young trader - TSX (not ASX !!) TSX (V) listing .. yes I agree...

1. 114 Posts.
    Young trader - TSX (not ASX !!) TSX (V) listing .. yes I agree with you this should generate a positive move in the share price .. after all, there is no increase in stock, it just makes it much easier for people (in the US and Canadian markets) to buy our stock. Greater access in those markets which are huge and which have a much better understanding of uranium investments than we do in Aus (in my opinion) should have a very positive impact. Also there is no currency risk for Canadian ie - they dont need to worry about Aus $$ movements against the US etc when they buy in Canadian $ through the TSX).

Apparantly the TSX takes between 6 - 12 weeks to review / conduct due diligence of listing applications and I think White Canyon has said they applied for listing in late October ?? Someone mentioned that on here as I recall ? So anytime from mid December and they might be on the TSX ....

2010 has got to be a good year for WCU - new production, new market exposure ... probably a firming in the uranium price as depleted military supplies dry up under the Russian / US disarmament agreement .. it looks good to me !

Cheers glow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.