PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Oz I can see why it is frustrating for you and where you are...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Oz I can see why it is frustrating for you and where you are coming from however for me his questioning the water issue in the DFS (for *whatever* motive, pure or malicious) meant I actually started looking at the water resource question (fortunately lots of water resource studies and discussions about water in the Pilbara area are easily obtained).

This is not something I had previously considered much when making my decisions to buy and keep shares in the company.

More fool me - but - I am a relatively inexperienced investor.

Others may have or may have already researched that or relied on their own knowledge or just cross their fingers - I don't know. For me - I am glad the question was raised (even if it may have been trolling) as I went and did some homework. He has actually done me a service.

The posts that make me think and question are why I am here. I can simply scroll past stuff I think I have no need to worry about or have already dealt with. Small price to pay for me.

As a simple (and somewhat naive) investor concerned about shepherding my assets, I feel it is better I hear a lot of rubbish and know I can confidently discount it rather than finding myself avoiding hearing something I really should have considered. Annoying at times yes but in the scheme of things - not a big deal.

Which is probably just repeating what I said earlier so I'll shut up now
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.