PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

water supply, page-2

1. 694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    WATER SUPPLY Groundwater Resource Management Pty Ltd (GRM) has completed a water supply assessment for the proposed Pilgangoora mine to assess whether the project water demand is attainable from on-tenement groundwater resources, or whether off-tenement options will be necessary. The estimated total project water demand is 1.83 GL/annum (58 L/sec) of fresh to brackish quality groundwater. Field investigations were undertaken to assess the on-tenement water supply potential from fractured rock aquifers (the primary aquifer type within the project area). The combined on-tenement water supply sources (mine dewatering and three water supply bores) are estimated to provide about 27 to 30 L/sec for the duration of the project. Detailed negotiations are nearing completion to take water, under agreement, from an existing licensed remote borefield. In addition, access has been obtained to existing high-flow bores in the near vicinity of the project area. It is anticipated that either (or both) of these options will be sufficient to supplement the on-tenement supply and satisfy the project’s total water demand for both the 2Mtpa and 4Mtpa operations.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.