QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Please do not accuse me of that! I have previously owned shares...

1. 73 Posts.
    Please do not accuse me of that!
    I have previously owned shares in QIN, previously as TFS from day 1, these have all been sold years ago at around the $1 mark.
    I have invested as a grower since 2002, and have invested in subsequent years also. To say I have followed the progress of TFC to QUINTIS, through it's journey, would be an understatement!
    The 2002 plantation is being harvested at present, so I believe, but may have been stopped when the trading halt took place. I don't know where it stands, the company has not advised anything to the growers!
    But as an investment, it has been poor to say the least.
    For example, a 2002 woodlot ( 1/6th hectare) cost approx. $9,000, plus annual management fee of $1,250 & rent $275, CPI indexed or 3 %. Currently the total fee is $2,189 pa. So let's say $40,000 over the 15 years held! Yes, it has all been tax deductible. The 2016 valuation for a 2002 woodlot was $43,200 approx.
    The coy wants 5% harvesting fee, and the remaining portion say, $41,000 is the profit, which is then fully taxable income now. I would say it has been a waste of time, and there is still whether that valuation will hold up as a sale price, in the current market!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.