XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

OMGOH MY GODAnd I thought I could over post..... Go Taki Go!!All...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    OMG
    OH MY GOD

And I thought I could over post..... Go Taki Go!!

All govts are broke its just smoke and mirrors. Nothing New have you forgotten Labours free $900 hand out (for those Living Dead or living in another Country :(( took us from $20 Billion Surplus (im guessing) to In Major Debt Over Night ""$100 Billion"" I believe

Oscars latest may be worth your attention Taki
    But im not posting link you all can learn to DYOR

Mate sounds like you raided the Coffee Jar out of concern of massive inflation due to all the Printing press money you see coming.

The Sky is Falling, maybe you should change your nic to Chicken Little (with a typing disorder when O'D on Coffee Lol)

Chinese symbol for Crisis is Opportunity & Danger

I sense you are seeing only 1 Symbol. Short vision. The World Catastrophies offer some big building opportunities for corporations that will need more staff and that will transpire to many more jobs from supply etc.

Death and Mayhem is a Real Tragedy and painful for all of us as we are joined in Soul around the World. Meaning our energy must be united to help those suffering
    BDZ ;))
    I know im playing with Fire here but hey its my only post for today so might as well do what I do best and
    ""stirr it up little darling"" (in my best Bob Marley rendition)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.