M4M 5.41% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

Watershed day today

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi everyone

You may recall last thursday I said that it was highly likely that Bergen had sold their last stake that was allotted to them on thursday, well I can confirm now that they did indeed sell the entire 2,312,366 shares that they received on that day.

They are officially off the register ... for good!

The AGM is at 2pm Perth time today which means it starts after the ASX closes.

Will we get an update this morning on the status of the sample test work? Or do we wait till after market or first thing tomorrow for an AGM presentation?

Either way it is great to have Bergen off the register for good at the same time that there is plenty of news to flow.

As a reminder it was 3 weeks ago that we got word that the sample material had been unloaded at the Port of Durban and from there it will have made its way to Mintek for the test work which was expected to take between 45-60 days.

And a final reminder this was from that October 30 announcement: "The Company will up-date shareholders on a regular basis as each of the phases is completed."

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $204.7K 5.351M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 256409 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1475423 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.