PEN 0.00% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

watershed day

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Especially for all my long suffering friends here on the PENINSULA ENERGY thread...and for the outstanding PEN board, management, consultants and staff...

How good has the reporting of this company been and the often afforded opportunities to participate in progress. So many companies treat shareholders like us with complete contempt, PEN has done the complete opposite and is advancing rapidly toward production and further development of both Karoo and Lance as they stated they would.

I see today as a significant watershed day for PEN and all shareholders. Yes we are saying goodbye to some, and hello to some new holders.

We have had a lot of pain in the past watching the sp get flogged and PEN being bagged here constantly (noting most have faded away as expected). However the future now looks brighter with PEN than I have ever seen it.

I placed this up previously and some didn't like it, from the emails I received and messages I read here in my silence most did like it. I did and do, it was then and still is relevant to PEN and all we have been through to date. I thought we may just give 12 a nudge today, but what I watched today was enough.

Enjoy...and relax, so much more PEN is about to offer us all. Bring on the DFS!

Good Times... Bad Times... Gimme some a that.

Since I saw what happened and the likes of carolz get suspended for supporting me I felt compelled to continue on regardless. I have made some wonderful online friends on the PEN thread here and elsewhere. Here is to a long and rewarding time ahead...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $576.8K 5.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9289024 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 985654 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.