GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

watso any chance of a solid tip, page-8

1. 1,057 Posts.
    Watso,

Although you are a little odd talking about yourself in the third person, you have correctly and consistently called GDA correctly i.e. its a dog going south.

I also have consistently called it a dog while still giving credit to the fact that it goes for big runs on regular occassions despite there being no good reason for such runs. There has been money to be made by fleet footed traders.

However unlike Watso, my emphasis was less on their rubbish assets (which is obvious to anyone with a brain and a basic understanding of mining assets) and more on the well flagged reconstruction of capital which despite my regular warnings that you will be most certainly blown up if you stay in the stock and ride through the reconstruction, many poo pood me with arguments that the mirror trick / slight of hand bonus issue would somehow trick the market into not trading at a discount after the recon passes.

Well look at it now and I'll tell you what these are the standard steps that occur and there is only one step left:

1. Reconstrction
    2. Vote to give directors some form of share/option issue post consolidation of capital.
    3. Raise more funds at a big discount to post trading price.

Anytime soon folks there should be a placement at about 15 cents I would think.

Woof woof stock but there will be trading opportunities as long as the mad traders keep giving it the needle but please don't insult other peoples intelligence by trying to argue that this dog has got any fundamental value. It hasn't. Its a grass roots explorer which needs to acquire some decent ground to explore on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.