GDA 1.64% 30.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

WatsoI do enjoy your posts.I agree that if they could do a deal...

1. 31 Posts.
    Watso

I do enjoy your posts.

I agree that if they could do a deal with sxg then maybe they could do something. However I find the likelihood of that happening really remote.

Why is that I hear from the maddening crowd? Well one must look at the tenements that SXG hold, and compare them to what GDA once tried to spin out into a separate IPO about 4-5 years ago.

For one reason or another GDA failed to manage to get a gold IPO off the ground (including those remarkable Spring Hill and Buffalo projects) during the middle of one of the most frenzied equity cash splurges that I recall.

Now that float was meant to include Battler and British Hill, and Im sure Dulcie and a few others were mentioned as well. These clearly didnt belong to GDA because I dont recall them selling this ground - in fact they went one better and sold the only thing that may have ever held value for GDA shareholders being the Iron Ore rights for next to nothing based on its value.

So yet again it means GDA had the chance to do something and failed. And it means that those tenements went to SXG - so clearly I would never include them as a 'friendly partner'- I may be wrong as I have been before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.