WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I agree totally MisterS and Glyn has already stated that they...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I agree totally MisterS and Glyn has already stated that they recognise the need to ad more/fresh expertise to the board and intend to do so once revenue starts to flow.

Must admit I'm a bit surprised by some of the threats that are being made here, '1 more year or else', to be fair I wasn't at the AGM so not sure what these signs/gut feelings that others picked up on. From where I sit this board has done an amazing job getting us to were we are now. Sure we all, the BOD included, would love for it to have happened earlier but most of the false expectations have been our own doing, being holding 7 years now and seen plenty of over confident dot joining in that time, some is now starting to become reality other stuff has fallen by the way side. That's normal.

There are many here who have expressed frustration at the slow process to release products. Let's be clear, all the BOD can do is 'Lead the horse to water' they can't make it drink. Having a product that we know works is a only part of the journey, we still need to convince the likes of P&G, please remember these guys have huge internal R&D programs that also take years to pop out a new product, imagine how many they must have sitting in the background waiting to see the light of day, some may never. There must have been countless meetings that Jeff has sat in on trying to convince a group of people that his '300% better tech' should be taken up asap when these same people have themselves invested years and reputations and potential future bonuses in their own new products. This can be very cut throat and the best tech doesn't always win.

I'm very confident that indeed the 'Coconut has been Cracked' but won't be shocked if it takes a little while longer for the milk to start flowing.

As always GLTA, Cheers Steve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.