WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Apologies Attitudes if I have ruffled your feathers. Rather than...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Apologies Attitudes if I have ruffled your feathers. Rather than base my reply on emotions similar to yourself, I will attempt to remain as objective/subjective as possible. As you know, we met at the Adelaide Investor Presentation and it is clear to me that your heart is in the right place, so I will try to be respectful in my reply.

I am one person with one opinion as has been the case with all of my posts over the last 8+ years on OBJ.

First of all, I am not sure why you are agreeing with Smac656 (or anybody else) as he hasn't replied to this thread in almost 2 weeks....do you mean Steve66?

Neither myself, Oggy, Jase or anybody else have 'threatened' the BOD in any way or implied there will be 'trouble'. These are implicitly your words and it is this type of dialogue imo that is responsible for making the people you have recommended to OBJ as 'nervous and alarmed'; so imo you should be mindful in the manner in which you assimilate opinions expressed on Hotcopper. I am simply expressing my individual opinion that if the BOD don't deliver what they have promised this time around that I will be reviewing omy position in 12 months time in alignment with the expiry of the BOD's Nov 2017 Performance Milestones/Shares.

I too have have recommended OBJ over the years to friends, family, colleagues and business associates. Some listened at 1c, 2.3c, 4c, 5.5c and some decided to get on board around 2.5 years ago around 10c; once OBJ had secured the original P&G PDA. It goes without saying that most are happy but some are not; with the current OBJ price sitting around 6.7c. Some sold and made tremendous profits and others like myself remained to support OBJ in it's journey to profitability. I am guessing that the difference between you and I recommending OBJ to new investors is that I always clearly outline the intrinsic risk of any investments on the ASX and associated time-frames, with entry and exit points at the full discretion and ownership of each individual investor.

The above does not diminish in any way my own personal outlook of OBJ's Technology Platforms or my own personal excitement in relation to new futuristic products incorporating OBJ's Tech; but it does for me, after many years of actively following OBJ's progress, allow me to now objectively assess the same duplicated presentations, extended timelines, failed ASX penetration Olay Launch announcement, bungled AGM Resolutions etc in a more realistic manner.

Attitudes, I am one of the most grateful individuals you have ever met and I openly thank our Universe every day for everything I have and will receive in the future. Please don't confuse this with naivety in relation to my Investments. There is great meaning in 'familiarity breads contempt' and this can be applied to any relationship formed with any member of any board. They all tend to tell us what we want to hear and now, over the next 12 months, it is finally time for this BOD to deliver on many fronts.

Imo Attitudes, you are indeed being alarmist in your assessment of some of the posts on here. In a world of free will and relatively free speech, we are all entitled to express our opinions and I can't see where anyone has 'threatened' or advised there will be 'trouble' - these are your words entirely.

If you had attended the 2016 AGM, you would already know that the BOD acknowledged that they are indeed considering bolstering the BOD with additional support as Revenues compound. I am simply saying they have my full support over the next 12 months to finally make good on past promises. If these inferred promises don't finally come to fruition this time around, I will be reassessing my position after over 8+ years invested and 13 years for OBJ Management to make Tangible Profitable headway with multiple Partners confirmed. To break this down for you - it means I will possibly consider selling part of my position after over 8+ years of patiently supporting OBJ's Technology Platforms & OBJ Management and it also means I will be following up on the current need for OBJ Management to introduce an Independent Board Member or two.

For me, OBJ have 12 months (4 Quarters) to deliver Revenue, Revenue Growth, additional Partner(s) and expand the BOD and after 13+ years of R&D and 8+ years of patiently supporting OBJ and it's Management - I don't think it is too much to expect. I hope this helps you further understand my current perception of OBJ's current position before you unduly further embarrass yourself with unsubstantiated interpretations that stand to further confuse the associates you have personally introduced to OBJ.

I still remain as OBJ's resident eternal optimist, still love the Tech and it's potential, still love the veracity of the Partners considering commitment (outside of P&G); all now with a hint of practicality. 12 months should be plenty of time for OBJ Management to make good on the many promises over the years. I'ts not tomorrow or next week - it's 12 months in alignment with their Performance Milestones.

It's not the end of the world Attitudes. It's just my opinion. Relax.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.