WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Well that woke up a quiet sunday. CMK & Jase, I did and still...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Well that woke up a quiet sunday.

CMK & Jase, I did and still take your 'this bod better produce in the next 12 mths' comments as a threat, sorry if this upsets you but please dont let this diminish my respect for your contributions here.

The way I see it the bod has next to zero control over most of what will happen in the next 12 mths.We are totally reliant on others to take up and distribute products that contain our tech, including BG. A lot of the hard work has been done but the final decisions on timing will be at the behest of our partners. We are but one part of their indivdual big pictures.

We have many products and many relationships in advanced stages and Im very confident that at least some of them will lead to great revenue for OBJ over time.

I feel your frustrations as well. My personal best case is 35c by mid year so I can exercise the 'jam it' clause in my contract and enter early retirement, however I also accept that it may take longer.

Please keep up the great work and I look forward to buying each of u a beer at the $1 party, when ever that may be

GLTA Cheers Steve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.