WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Wave 11 around the corner, page-76

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    'CMK & Jase, I did and still take your 'this bod better produce in the next 12 mths' comments as a threat, sorry if this upsets you but please dont let this diminish my respect for your contributions here.'

Thanks Steve and please don't feel that you have upset anybody, as I am sure this is not the case for me especially. I do hope now that you and others, more clearly understand what some of us expect over the coming 12 months from OBJ Management. It can sometimes be challenging for some to correctly interpret posts freely shared on Hotcopper and it's important to remember they are purely individual opinions expressed and all are welcome whether perceived positively or negatively. Most have their hearts in the right place and we all want to see OBJ eventually succeed into a very robust & profitable Company.

Discussing and planning for future scenarios forms an integral part of everybody's Due Diligence moving forward as Shareholders and most importantly as a Director of any listed ASX entity. To be able to openly discuss the possibilities and probabilities of any Company is what makes Hotcopper what it is today and this certainly applies to OBJ.........please don't let anybody dissuade you otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.