WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Wave 11 around the corner, page-85

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Facts around fundamentals I can rely on which only adds value to this stock and in time will show up in the stock price

1. We are in partnership with P&G and have seen the expansion of our wand move from one major Brand Sk-11 and now we have Olay

2. We are currently in the market and selling these wands beginning in China with a roll out into further countries soon enough ... and this is the beginning of revenue soon to be banked.

3. Proof of P&G convinced of the worth of our technology by commissioning OBJ to totally develop and design our next new product Wave 11 term sheets executed and about to be launched and we are involving this new product on multiple brands and multiple products, which will only expand our revenues even further and I believe is the next game changer for OBJ and the clock is ticking as news of this could be out any day now.

And apart from many more technological platforms currently under consumer testing
    By a number of major global leaders .... only tells me that the selling now is far more risky then buying, hence that's why I hold and intend to accumulate

Here's to a great Xmad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.