SMN 2.63% 58.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Wave count, page-148

1. 2,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Don't be

Darshan the answer is simple. This sell down has taken me by surprise. I do not have any idea who is behind this, so for the time being I recommend a hold and let this play out.

Bigger fish than us are at play. Until more news is forth coming, the share price is at their mercy.

From experience over the years, the large fish have decided to blow this rice paddy, and the low could easily be 0.80 cents from my charting.

So I have taken the view that this current situation is definitely not normal and its their way to play Chaptain American, Chief of the tribes and smash the home run. Take no prisoners.

Unfortunately, the bottom 30 % of holders will more than likely sell into this.

My situation is to hold. Long term play, but that does not mean im going to turn off the lights and go to sleep.

This is a business, and like any business the next deal could be just around the corner, and the blow back effect to all this fun and games is called , using a mathematical term " The point of Inflection"

I have said this a million times, the market is bigger than any individual or group of individuals, and when the tide turns watch them come crying for momma!

The expression on their faces will be worth the wait.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.