SMN 3.17% 61.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

"The ASX IMO is not a level playing field one must keep that in...

1. 4,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    "The ASX IMO is not a level playing field one must keep that in mind and realise that there are bigger forces at play." Yep.

I agree, ASIC, ASX Plus most of the CEO's are nothing more than politicians pushing their own agenda. When was the last time ASIC took a serious stand?

The way the bots have access to the market is a joke. I became annoyed dealing with CEO Bulsh.t and then went trading FX and Futures for 10+yrs and guess what? Instead of dealing with dodgy CEO's Directors etc. I was dealing with dodgy governments etc. Libor manipulation, gold /silver manipulation and here is the big one. Trading has become much more difficult since 2008/9.

The way the US Fed utilises the Plunge Protection Team (PPT). Example, whenever the S&P, DOW , tanks 300 points into a macro support they just in buying the market up. If you know this is happening you can actually trade the lows higher quite easy.

It's very easy for the markets to be manipulated and the way Fed does this, it use's two instruments one being the VIX and the other the USDJPY or just the JPY. By controlling those the control the whole market.

Here's just one link of the many.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...study-finds-systemic-vix-auction-manipulation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $87.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 64.0¢ 61.0¢ $15.20K 24.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.