SMN 1.72% 57.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Yep. Agree totally except that I'm predicting about two years as...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Yep. Agree totally except that I'm predicting about two years as I have said before. No idea who's selling at the moment but then had no idea who was selling the last time these patterns emerged until the company got around to actually declaring it.

My biggest red flag was David Veitch dumping shares and then not declaring it until much later. Very embarrassing for the company at the time.

I'm backing TC to serve TC's best interests. He's hardly passionate about this is he. Passionate wouldn't include dropping cash on CFO taken directly out of his investment in this company and arguments about diversification of his investments really don't wash with what he has said about SMN. Christ, people were stating defences of his selling based on a marriage break up and all sorts on these threads.

Eyes open on the way forward is all I'm saying Macca. I don't trust the current management and that will have to be earned back over time. A stable (and higher) share price always helps though. Everyone's entitled to their opinion though and I will endeavour to be respectful of this.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.