SMN 0.88% 56.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Wave count, page-58

1. 3,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2175
    This 7 day drop is all part of the game. On very small volumes and with the aid of BOTS the price has been manipulated downwards since my last post where the price was 1.55 and where I posted the advice of patience and the word YUM.

It's obvious that this price manipulation is to shake out as many retail investors so that they may take a significant position at much lower prices. I also noted that the shorter's position has recently doubled ( and likely to increase further). Still not allot but our player whether it be a hedge or an institutional fund is using this vehicle also. I have seen this play on several stock in the last few years.

Anyway I was hungry (YUM) so today I had my entree averaging 1.35.

After the close I believe that there a better bargains to be had. I was hungry at 1.55 and had my first taste at 1.35.

Barring announcements ( I don't trade expecting announcements , buying is better assuming no announcements in the near further). I expect my main meal could at a significantly lower level around 5 to 10 days time.

Why? Once 1.34 resistance level was broken a whole new set of possibilities arose. Fibs and cycles offer time and price targets.

My view , but DYOR. Don't sell and if you have the ammo buy. I have ammo for the main and dessert.

Good luck folks.

Cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $77.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.5¢ 55.0¢ $16.62K 29.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9709 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 4916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.