Wave Of Insolvencies Sweeps Across Australia While Labor Concentrate On Racial Division, page-6

1. 82,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''Cost of living is crippling business left right and centre. Cost of goods way up, rents soaring, power bills through the roof..and so it goes on and on.

Personally I have spoken to at least a dozen small businesses around my area alone (Mordialloc, SE suburb of Melbourne) that are either closing or on a knife's edge. And each one tells me that they personally know of dozens of businesses that are in the same boat.''

yet the same people on here who are blaming Albanese for what appears to be a major collapse in economic areas -------

all seem to think that it's merely because of what Albanese has done in a tad over a year

got news - the ship doesn't respond to the rudder that fast.

And the same people who are not looking with white eyes popped out of their heads in fear - are the very same people who called me an economic numpty with no idea when before the election I said what was coming - and I was told that Scotty had the best country in the world running well, exports were doing well, employment was strong - all was beer and skittles

one asks ---------- how's it going for you?

Now here's the news again -------------- you ain't seen nuttin yet ------------ and as I said before - Albanese and Labor cannot stop this freight train.

JC and Chuck Norris as a tag team cannot stop this freight train. I'm sorry - and I mean it - but, the next year to two is going to be horrendous for many Ozzies.

But, there's unfortunately more this time -------- which I've also been writing about for years, but to deaf ears. And that is that there's no foundation now to rebuild on. There's just not ------ and you cannot just magic up a new foundation that takes 2 to 4 decades to build and cure.

It's just not possible.
    Last edited by pintohoo: 28/06/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.