FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

WAY BACK THEN, before it was revealed that the Euro Pigs were...

1. 561 Posts.
    WAY BACK THEN, before it was revealed that the Euro Pigs were deep in debt, we wrote in our posts about the common factors causing market fluctuation being the basket case $US economy, and the $US arm wrestling the gold price.

We also noted WAY BACK THEN that the feds were pumping in money to stem the rise of the gold price, but couldn,t harness it move north.

WAY BACK THEN China was puffing along at a great rate.

WAY BACK THEN the investor fear factor was quite low .

WAY BACK THEN we were cheerfully predicting serious FML SPs.

Now, as investors are surrounded by basket case economies, and China now showing up on the richter scale, the investor fear factor is well and truly as high as a kite.

Also there is the added internal FML investor fear of
    "Jeez if I jump now, could I miss the ferry?"

So, the point i,m trying to make here is that FML should not be in any way condemned for where the SP is sitting at present.
    They should be commended for doing what they are doing to try and maintain or exceed their targets to reduce any FML investor fear.

Calls to replace our PR is nonsense, and will not rid the global market of this fear.

It,s good and plenty "global announcements" that is needed to stir the ASX into an upward spiral.

WAY BACK THEN we were back slapping FML management for their performance. Well! whats changed at FML for the worse since WAY BACK THEN??

Nowt that i can see.

Let,s back management in, and show we are confident they can deliver the individual reason of each investor, for why they joined FML WAY BACK THEN!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.