AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

way down south in texas

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Bought a million chips at .001c for a stake of $1,000.

The Big Man from Texas said: Welcome buddy. Just take a seat at the table. I'm the dealer of all dealers and I have so much silver I keep it in dumps in the yard. Just keep waterin it and it just keeps growin. That's the way we do things in Texas.

Now I'm tellin ya this, buddy, cos I don't want ya to get nervous. Like, I'm goin to take these old chips of yours and I'll give ya 50,000 new ones. But don't worry buddy, cos each of these is worth 2 cents so ya still got ya thousand buck stake. And, just ta show ya how honest and helpful I am I'm goin to give ya a chance to up your stake.

But I said to him: Sir, I respect your honesty and I respect the fact that you've got so much silver and I respect the fact that you just keep growin your pile, but I really decline your invitation to up my stake.

So the Big Man from Texas says: Son, ya gotta know in Texas you're either in it or ya beat it, so I guess you just gotta beat it.

So, I cashes in my chips and I get $50. The chit says 50,000 times .001c. Hey Big Man from Texas what goes?

Son, he says, that's the way it goes in Texas. Ya win some, ya lose some.

Never got to see his silver either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.