MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

TheBigM,I can't remember reading anything of the kind that I...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    TheBigM,

I can't remember reading anything of the kind that I have posted before.

They might have been some insinuations about us looking for exploration opportunities, but nothing of the kind of what I have posted.

And that news/article, of all things, was only written on the 20th of November current. 4 DAYS AGO MIND YOU.???

Besides, it reads that MEL is looking to be doing something in the Carnarvon Basin in WA and not in the Clareton Moreton Basin.

""Metgasco suspended its exploration activity in the Clareton Moreton Basin due to the New South Wales Government's decision to tighten regulation on CSG operations. Since then, Metgasco has reportedly received a number of approaches from advisers suggesting suitable targets. With no current debt and a reported A$16.5 million in cash, analysts have commented that Metgasco may seek opportunities in Western Australia's Carnarvon Basin including by way of farming into larger companies' projects. ""

Now TheBigM et all....... what I am getting at,..... is that we have been told that we are going to be drilling the Rosella well in the next year, but we have never being told that we were looking to do something in WA, nor farming into larger companies project either. And where is the money coming for that with only $16.5 million dollars in the kitty.??

And yet, nor denials about this happening, or not being true, has been released by the company in any ways or form.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2105211 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3778476 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.