WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I agree with you, I stated something along those lines yesterday...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    I agree with you,
    I stated something along those lines yesterday but people were still wading through the nebulous wording of the last ann, me included (good post there Aussiemieka).

I dont believe for a moment that we now see 6 months of inactivity, rather the opposite.
    The extreme tightness and secrecy surrounding this announcement is either extremely bad news, as being a setup and all fluff, or being something majorly in the making.
    I tend to support the latter option since neither of the "orbiting" companies have left the ship yet.

The very fact that 3M has " close" ties with OBJ (several times mentioned in the ann)is for me the important point. Many people were upset about a 6 months extension, I see this as extremely positive as this is about the time frame I would estimate to prepare for either exclusive partnering deal or take over (the only 2 options I see viable with 3m being interested).

In my personal opinion, 3M is collecting contracts and interest in this technology first and takes over then. I was always unsure what the schedule of take over would be, but the latest ann gives me some indication of a step into that direction.

3M would not be satisfied to be the "manufacturer" of patches OBJ will sell to partners, I believe that people who suggest this dont understand the aggressive nature of 3M's business strategies.

Once 3m has fully secured the technology, it will still be a long way to market the product, but it will then be under 3M's umbrella and leadership.
    3M does not waste this much time around a company to manufacture some patches and let OBJ reap in the rewards, that is a definate miscalculation in my eyes.

Good luck to all holders,
    coming GSK and FMCG announcements should be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.