PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

way forward, page-11

1. 19,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    James

I won't go into the distance between portals, but your original statement was as follows;

"The village idiot would could have come up with a better mine design, Why havent they got a second portal so that you can seperate the load and haul operations from your stoping activities."

You implied they operating with one portal, yet this is not the case, distance is irrelevant.

So we can compare how efficient mine layouts work when there is no suitable comparison in SA as per your response to Sprogman "There is no other mine here in South Africa that you could compare with Smokey Hills".

James obviously you are based in SA and have working knowledge of the industry and of PLA, whether that knowledge is intimate i don't know and whether there is an axe to grind, that too i don't know.

It's clear it is not going to plan, Redpath failed to deliver. If JIC fail to deliver then i know the mine plan is flawed and i will exit accordingly.

However thanks for your input, however i am still curious what your connection / interest is in PLA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.