GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

g'day ggp investors,I would like put forward some questions that...

1. 11 Posts.
    g'day ggp investors,

I would like put forward some questions that may been asked before. If so I apologise.

There are key differences of opinion and it is agreed that no one likes dilution of SP, but if it means a positive SP down track? This is the real question for us. By law, the management must do this. The other question is how are they going to this and is it the best way?

1) Tortoise or the hare? Vertical vs horizontal

2) If horizontal, is it profitable and how profitable, considering timeline, operation costs, etc vs verticals, taking into account dilution.

3) If profitable, what are the other forms of funding? Is CR the only option to us?. How are we funding the other horizontal wells for 2013?

The way I see, it all comes down to vertical vs horizontal. With vertical, was slowly making profit, slowly increasing production, but IMO seemingly increasing profitability and increasing cash flow.

With horizontal, lots of pain at the beginning, but good productivity earlier and potentially more profitable earlier, but with massive dilution of SP which may spring back after increased productivity.

The only real way to settle this, I believe is to do a 5 year plan for both scenarios and simulate with best information available today, and state where assumptions are being made and what are the facts.

Thoughts anyone?

cheers Miler
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    disclaimer: These scribblings are my own opinion and do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.