DCC 0.00% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

Way forward...?

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Seems like the market doesn't get excited about new ICO advisory mandates. In my eyes, that basicall means that the "mainstream" market doesn't really consider ICO tokens as revenue. That is dissappointing for now, but I am confident that if we get more publicty (outside of Australia), overseas investors will start pouring in. The decline in price yesterday was on very low volume. Shows that there are no keen buyers who'd jump in at these prices. I think whoever followed DCC closely is "in" by now and holding. Then there are few day punters. And the rest of the market hasn't cought up.

In my opinion, we need: (i) Much more marketing, particularly in the US (should happen once the merger with BTCS goes through), (ii) We need a new Ann, somthing significant, outside of small ICO mandates. Hopefully the hinted new AirPocket partnership in January should do that.

I am still a bit perplexed as to why the SP isn't near 30 cents by now, with all the excellent work done by management recently. Any other thoughts, anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $28.53K 652.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174883 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 606511 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.