NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Hi fellow holders looking at the 30 min, two week, NEA chart...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi fellow holders looking at the 30 min, two week, NEA chart ratchet its way down and hating on the world... My god is the thing oversold yet???

I'm heavy in this bad boy, and the wife's putting pressure on me to go back to work after becoming attached to a piece of junk uranium mob since Fukushima after the advice of someone on YMYC. I tell ya, I could have gone out drinking and ended up bloodied sans phone and wallet in a cold, damp gutter and it would have been better than watching that show that night...

Anyway, so I'm reading everything that I can find on Nearmap (and prayin' like a mofo) and I found this old article that was interesting after I googled 'Nearmap France'. I did that particular search because a little while ago someone wrote that amongst others, the domain name 'nearmap.fr' was reserved. But that's only half of it. I know for a fact that there is an analyst from Paradice that has been to France at least five times in the last two years.

Now now, DYOR because I don't, but don't call me a ramper just yet.

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/international/radio/onairhighlights/a-birds-eye-view-nearmap

Out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.