CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Sav-j,Have to agree with you..You have summed the situation up...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sav-j,Have to agree with you..You have summed the situation up rather succinctly..

The fundamentals have only got better for CTP..With oil at around $112 a barrel!! The company is seeking to find three commodities that have an increasing "need" factor..

Helium: currently in short supply and selling for many times natural gas prices and with the increase in construction of Pebble Bed cooled Nuclear Reactors for power generation and the usage of He. in same, we have an assured and profitable market for any He produced, plus the Darwin processing facility...

CSM..Highly likely that commercial quantities of this gas will be discovered enabling sufficient production to fuel electricity generating plant/s for a GTL facility..

Oil & Natural Gas..When one realises that Australia's need to rely on increasing quantities of refined petroleum products is growing exponentially year by year, then it is a no-brainer that Australia NEEDS "home grown" petroleum products..Plus as I have repeatedly pointed out on this and other forums ---NO SOVEREIGN RISK!!!

The price of oil WILL increase as every time "david25"fuels up his vehicle, the Worlds finite supply diminishes..

I would suggest that "david25' read Howard J.Kunstlers book,"The Long Emergency" and when he/she has finished that, read Matt.Simmons" "Twilight in the Desert" and then he/she may have a better understanding of what is in store..

Giving our 'david25" the benefit of the doubt,I would suggest naivety rather than such an amateurish attempt at "down-ramping"..
    Roll on, 25/4/'08, plus,say, 18???
    Incidentally, I drive a 350-V8 powered Chev. pick-up, wonder if I might be able to score a shareholders discount??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $3.478K 64.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3893 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 18545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.