GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

way oversold, page-26

1. 45 Posts.
    Coyboy,

"And im sure Go Connect have done their research and made sure that Wifi would be a profitable venture otherwise Metro would not even think about going ahead with WIFI installation @ Flinders st."

Even though it was not directly metro lets not forget what happned with Myki a complete waste of money. so saying that Metro have done there research..... i dont know.

I have no reason to trump down anything with Gcn either all i want to do is provide facts and information and my point of view for why i think GCN is a poor investment at this present time.

With the flinders st station numbers you have to remember that 80% of the numbers that go through are peak hours 8-9am and 5-6pm these are people that are rushing to work and to get back home they are not interested in sitting down and using a free Wifi service that takes 5 minutes to open up.

Dont forget how far smart phones and providers have come someone like vodafone or optus will give you a $59 cap with $500 worth of calls and 2g free each month this is way more than anybody could ever use and its instantaneous no looking at any adds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.