OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Way Oversold!, page-113

1. 3,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    The tailings is the great OGX mystery of 2018. We had the five 1 tonne samples through the hammer mills returning 9gpt, and a mission to feed the lot through a similar, larger mill for minimal cost, something management were relying on for immediate cashflow while they ironed out the wrinkles elsewhere.

What happened?

I speculate that around March, April, they fed a large amount of tails into HM3 and the beast pooped brown instead of gold - there's trouble at mill, or the initial 5 tonne bulk samples were misleading. I'm picking the former.

We need CIL and pronto, for Cascavel, the Cascavel tailings, Sertao and Antenna. Thus a decent sized cap raising is on its way and has been in the planning for months. No a scary proposition if RC can source a second hand plant in Brazil - here again the low Real saves us a bunch.

So in summary, IMHO I agree with our ever expanding, downramp crew on this occasion, we have to kick more coin into the cap. But if that's what must be done for 90% + recovery instead of 60-80% then I say go for it. We'll reap the rewards when gold turns...
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.