PBG 0.00% $1.15 pacific brands limited

Brentstory thanks for the warning. That’s one stretched out U...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    Brentstory thanks for the warning. That’s one stretched out U shaped recovery theory I won’t be supporting. Not too sure if my claim to “boom times” by 2012 is just a quick rebound? Predictions are predictions and they always change. These are all lagging indicators (of which are alarming) and the article supports the theory that Asia is equally reliable on Western recovery as we are on them. Interesting there is no mention of the ever increasing Chinese offshore investments. Good on you Brent stay cautious – nothing wrong with that. For me, my risk apatite has kept me out of a day job for the last 12 months. Each to their own – that’s what keeps the markets ticking over.

And regarding your second post...fair comment however...Globally...I’ll just quote my Economics 101knowledge (20 yrs old but still relevant) as unemployment reduces consumer spending increases. I’ll keep it that simple without factoring in taxes, inflation, household debt etc....Becasue in PBG’s case their products aren’t exactly luxury goods relying on excess discretionary income.

As I’ve previously said, as more green shoots of recovery continue to appear the SP will reflect this accordingly. Either way we may reach my target sooner than expected!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.