URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

way undervalued, page-41

1. 4,327 Posts.
    re: sexy buying hi Folks

Archbald, I am of the opinion that Management knows 'a lot more' than what they can obviously announce to the market.
    This recent development is exciting and a potential company maker in itself.
    I am also very heartened by what transpired over the last week with that announcement To me it looked like some were accumulating a couple of weeks prior to that announcement with reasonable volumes going through. The fact the announcement came out of nowhere and the share price in the days leading up to the announcement didnt show any signs of it says that things are kept pretty tight and under wraps re 'leaks' to the market.

What that demonstrates to me is that we can most likely expect similar processes to follow so there is a risk in 'waiting' for 'the' announcement imo.

I must admit though I thought we would see out Xmas well over $1, the market isnt quite getting this totally...and obviously disclosure of details is the major reason.
    But realtive to its 'pure exploration focused' peers...its heavily discounted.
    This company wants and is going to produce on some level in 2007.
    For optimists like myself, the announcement was a vision/plan being followed through, and within the time frame allotted that URA can deliver on its promises.

A big tick there.

What I am waiting for is more developments with the Discovery option.

Uran has the potential to be a producer/part producer in several regions over the course of 2007.
    That spreads the risk and it ensures $ for the company.

This in itself should be getting the market in a bit of a lather. This is an opportunity imo.

We havent seen anything yet that looks like its over heated/over valued.

On the contrary we have a company likely to seal at least one, maybe several deals to produce in 2007 with a market cap of only $32 million.

Add great management to that, excellent contacts and a global focus for producing opportunities and you have a company that can clearly multiply over 2007 and beyond.

Most of the Uranium plays on the ASX are explorers. Many, in fact more than not, are valued higher than $32 million.

That surprises me, because at the end of the day many of these wont amount to much...at least over the next 5 years.

No guesses where the share price might be in March 2007, as it could be anything.

Add more detail to current announcement and clarify the Discovery deal and we have big things on the horizon.

Im holding for further developments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.